Monday, September 29, 2014

Fresh Wreath Birthday Card

This weekend was better than most. My health left me very tired but I was able to help with some cleaning-which doesn't happen very much. Ken does the cleaning and says he doesn't mind. Rare quality in a guy! Thankful that he's willing to clean but can't wait for the day when I can do at least half of the work. I'm kind of a clean freak! 

Ken and I went over to mom and dad's tonight for dinner. Mom made homemade GF sesame chicken,  rice, and a cranberry apple salad with an amazing vinaigrette! She can really throw it down in the kitchen! 

Lymie Pinterest finds:

Because of Jesus there is always hope! "He gives and takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord."

Freshly Made Sketch:

I made this birthday card with inspiration from Freshly Made Sketches. I hadn't used the Wondrous Wreath set so I thought I'd try it out on this card. 





I love that this stamp set can be used for different occasions, not just Christmas! 

I'm thankful that I was able to do some stamping over the weekend (mostly to fill Etsy orders). I plan on featuring different cards from our Etsy shop on the blog! You can find our store by clicking the link at the top right of the home page. But here's the link if you want instant access :) TRC Etsy Shop.

Have a "wondrous" Monday!

*Robin

2 comments:

  1. Your wreath is lovely! The colors together are so pretty! Hope you get stronger every day! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Robin! I love that wreath! Great colours! So cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete